Gate of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gate of Truth

A Fullmetal Alchemist role play game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fountain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:12 am

In the middle of the Square there was a majestic fountain resembling the unity and might of the great country of Amestris. There were always pigeons flying around it and landing on the statue of Fuhrer Bradley in th centre of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
https://gateoftruth.rpg-board.net
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Name: Lira Phoenix
Level: 1
Experience:
The Fountain Left_bar_bleue0/10The Fountain Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:23 am

A young girl sat at the end of the huge fountain. Her eyes rose up to the Furer's face as she thought: 'So that is the man who rules the country. It is my first time seeing his face. He looks hideous!' and she shivered.
"Oh! Right! This is a fountain, so I should toss coin and wish for something!" The girl reached for her pocked and got out a golden coin she turned her back to the statue of Bradley and closed her eyes as she threw the coin and it sank in the water.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Name: Revi Phoenix
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:38 am

The raven-haired girl walked towards the fountain, while pulling something out of her pocket. She took out a box of cigarettes and a lighter, which she used immediately on its purpose. She lit a cigare and inhaled the smoke and after her eyes scanned the small square where the fountain was located, she spotted her look-alike. Revi let out all the smoke and with one of her favorite brands in her mouth, appproached her target.
"What are you thinking, throwing money, like it's nothing, in the water?" the eldest twin asked her little sister her hands crossed in front of her chest, looking somewhat bemused, but also happy.
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:45 am

Lira jumped up from the surprise and nearly fell into the water as well.
" R-Revi!? Is it really you! D*mn, these wishes really work fast!"
The girl jumped up and crushed her sister's face in her chest, while squeezing and saying:
"My sweet chipmunk! I missed you so much! Look how big your br*asts have grown!"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:53 am

Revi didn't have time to react to her sister's outburst and soon foud herself suffocating in Lira's chest. Her muffled even reply barely reached the other girl's ears:
"They are the same as yours, dummy (lovingly said, of course ^^)," after a slow pause she continued. "And if you don't want them burned up, let me go," the black-head had the lit cigarette in mind when she said those words of caustion to her twin.
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:57 am

"Why are you smoking!? Since when did you start! You know how bad for your health it is!"
The mood changes of the girl were something normal. Now she was the one to cross her hands before her chest.
"And do you happen to know anything about Kylie?"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:04 am

"I don't care," was the simple reply to Lira's first question. Revi let out a puff of smoke and made a grimace, not paying any attention to the reddish-black haired girl's mood swings.
"Why should I know or care for that matter about what happened to the little midget?"
Actually the Phoenix really cared about her smallest sister, but would never admit it out loud. Never, ever. The redhead could annoy the hell out of her, but was fun to be around and was her sibling after all and she dearly loved her two sisters. More than anything in the world. But would not say it. No. Especially not about that little, annoying, always jumpy...
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Name: Kylie Phoenix
Experience:
The Fountain Left_bar_bleue2/10The Fountain Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:07 am

'Be on time be on time be on time! I don't want to be late, d*mn it!'
The redhead was running as fast as she could towards that same place they had agreed to meet at. She was dodging people and street lamps and doing her best not to trip. When her blue eyes finally landed on the two girls she was looking for she practically screamed with joy of seeing them again, but didn't slow down on time and ended up tripping in the fountain and falling face-first in the water. It took her a moment to get herself up and ignoring that water was practically dripping from her she glomped both of her twins at the same time.
"It's been so long! I missed you so much!"
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:11 am

"What the...?"
*splash*
"Hey! I'm wet! Watch it... AH!"
Lira saw a blur of red rush past Revi and her and the same blur ended in the fountain, spilling water all over the two. Then suddenly, the hyper-thingy jumped back at them, while hugging them and making them wet as well.
"I'm... suffocating...let... go... Kylie!"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:18 am

There was one thing Revi hated more than a hyperactive Kylie and that was a WET hyperactive Kylie that was nontheless hanging from her neck. Dripping with water. She was going to put out her cigar. The black-head pushed herself away from her smallest sibling before she got more wet and tilted her head to one side. She straightened up and replied to Kylie's happy reaction:
"I would lie if I said that I missed you," 'much' Revi finished inwardly and was unable to suppress a smirk of delight as she watched her two twins before her.
'They... haven't changed much,' she concluded pleased that there were no visible changes in their personalities.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:50 am

After Revi pulled away from her grip the girl let go of her other sister as well and stuck her tongue out towards the oldest one. Then she quickly pulled it back before it got into any trouble and decided to ignore the comment.
"It's been two years! I can't believe it! I have so much to tell you!" She was practically jumping as she ranted on and on. "Oh, did you enter the Academy? Which rooms are you in? Maybe they'd be close," she looked eagerly towards Lira," or far away," she did the closest thing to a glare who could manage towards her other twin.
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:53 am

"Gurrrrr... Kylie! My clothes are all WET! Because of you... you... you sweetie! I missed you too, pumpkin!" Lira hugged her youngest twin and reached for her room key, showing the "101" engraved on it to the other two.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:01 am

"Cut off the sweet shugar cr*p, Lira," Revi said after she returned Kylie the glare she sent her direction. When the maid-clad girl took out her key the blackhead didn't expect her to be in the same room as her.
"I guess it can't be helped, I'm in 101 as well. You, midget?" The Phoenix took the already burnt to the butt cigarette out of her mouth and threw it at a nearby trash can, not before she blew the last of the smoke in Kylie's face.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:07 am

"Uh, you stink," the redhead said as the cloud of smoke was sent her way. "And if you want to die from cancer, that's your problem, but I enjoy living, so," she took out her key and showed the identical number to the other two girls. "No smoking in the room."
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:10 am

"Yays! So cool! Let's make a naked pajama party tonight!"
Screamed in laughter Lira in jumped in the air. "They are just the same two dummies as before...' she smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:31 am

"Humpf, fine," Revi smirked, "as long as I'm allowed to drink."
She secretely wondered what were those things Kylie was so eager to share, but suppressed her curiosity and replied to Lira's happy plans:
"First: it won't be a pj party if we are naked and second: I do NOT intend to do do anything with you two that includes the word 'naked', did I make myself clear?" the young woman frowned, the smirk still on her lips as she turned around and started walking towards the Academy, expecting the other two to follow her.
"C'mon, let's go check up our new home."
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Experience:

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:34 am

Little dissapointed, Lira nodded and dragged Kylie, while following her biggest twin sister back to the Dorms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain
Page 1 of 1