Gate of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gate of Truth

A Fullmetal Alchemist role play game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Room Number 101

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Narrator 1
Admin
Narrator 1

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:53 am

The room was big enough for three people to live and have their own personal space. The furniture consisted of three beds with bedside tables and a big dresser with a full size mirror next to it. A table was situated in the middle of the room with four chairs around it. There were two big windows and a door leading to a small terrace. There was also a bathroom with a shower, a toilet, a sink and another big mirror.

Students Living here:
Lira Phoenix
Revi Phoenix
Kylie Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Name: Lira Phoenix
Level: 1
Experience:
Room Number 101 Left_bar_bleue0/10Room Number 101 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:59 am

Lira looked again at the small room number engraved on her key and then again to the room door.
"Yup! Definitely it! Well, coming in..." The girl turned the key in the hello and pressed the handle, entering the room. She liked it at first sight. As she walked in, Lira threw her bag at the bed in the middle and went to the bath to refresh herself. When she was ready, the girl decided to take a walk and unpack later, so she got out in the hall, closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Name: Revi Phoenix
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:30 am

Revi stood before the room with number 101, looking at it as if trying to burn a hole through the poor wood. She braced herself, hoping that her roommate won't be there and pushed the key in the lock. It was unlocked. 'Great... she's inside,' the blackhead pushed the door open and scanned the room. She 'humph'ed when she saw that the room was empty except for the bag on the middle bed.
"Cool, she left without locking. Foolish person," mumbled the Phoenix and threw her own sack on the left bed.
"Let's hope she didn't forget her key, then," she exited her lodging and locked the door behind herself, heading to the meeting point where she was supposed to see her sisters.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Name: Kylie Phoenix
Experience:
Room Number 101 Left_bar_bleue2/10Room Number 101 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:54 am

Starting off as being dragged, the youngest one soon switched places and eagerly started dragging Lira forward without even waiting for Revi to catch up. She had been in such a hurry that she hadn't even seen the room yet.
Once they were finally there the girl let go of her and unlocked the door. She smiled widely at the nice room and ran to the empty bed. She didn't jump on it only because she was all wet, but left her bag /which was amazingly still dry on top of it, pulling a pair of jeans, a light blue t-shirt and a white sweatshirt.
"So, how did you spend the last two years?" she started talking, while taking off her soaked clothes, exposing the tattoo on her right hand. "Where did you go? Did you meet with new people? Come on, I wanna hear it all!"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:01 am

Revi entered the room after the other two, sat on her bed, took off her shoes and crossed her legs in a lotus-pose. She put her hands on each of her knees and closed her blue eyes, as she leaned back on the wall.
"Why don't you start off, midget? You were so eager earlier, ranting on and on how you had so much to tell us," the raven-haired girl opened lazily one eye and smiled slightly. "Well... what are you waiting?"
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:57 am

Kylie seamed more than happy to do so. She was so happy that she didn’t pay any attention to the insult and just started talking again:

“Perfect then! It was so awesome! Just wait a second,” she quickly changed her clothes and jumped around the room until she reached one of the windows, opened it and sat on the windowsill. “I went up north. The journey was really interesting I saw so many new places! And I realized my gambling skills weren’t good only to the east, hehe. I wanted to see the mountains and all that so I made sure not to take too much time getting there. But you have no idea how much colder it was! I almost froze to death at a certain time… who would have known that the next village was THAT far! I’m so glad that he saw me back then! That Antony saw me…” When she said the name her eyes seamed to obtain a new spark, “He was so nice and cute… And he was good in poker,” she laughed a little. “We made a bet that whoever wins chooses how long I can stay at his place. Weird isn’t it? He gave the idea. AND he won. I couldn’t even say if he was cheating or not! He was that good. And then he told me to stay there until the time came that I had to come meet you. And that village was… really amazing, you know. It was small and everybody knew everybody else… they were all like a big family. And if someone was in trouble, everybody did their best to help him. I had never seen such a place. Staying there with Antony was so fun! He told me so many things. His parents were travelers! And they told him stories of places they’ve been to. Like a neighbor country called Xing, or some ruins in the desert… He was interested in Alchemy too. Just a little bit, but still. I wanted to take him here and introduce you, I really wanted, but… but…” At that point her smile disappeared and she turned to face the sky so that the other two won’t see the sorrow on her face. “But he disappeared. I spent a long time searching for him… but I still haven’t given up! When I learn enough from this Academy I’m going back to get him!” At that last sentence her voice rose with determination but it was followed by a few seconds of silence. When the redhead couldn’t take it anymore, she continued,”So after that I got a tattoo,” she showed the black dragon on her hand, “he liked dragons, you know. And then I headed here… I thought I was going to be late and practically ran from the station to the reception desk and to the fountain. “That was followed by a laugh as she smiled with curved eyes and turned back towards them. “So, how were your journeys? Where did you go? What did you do? Tell me! Tell me!”
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:16 pm

"You poor thing! I'm sure you are going to find him someday!" Lira brushed away the tears that had appeared in her blue eyes and were threatening to spill out. The reddish-black hair fell around her face as she traced Kylie's gaze into the blue sky.
"Well, now it is my turn to tell you what happened after we parted!" suddenly gasped the girl, reaching for her pillow. "When I left you, I didn't have any particular place I wanted to go to, so I just followed the road. About a month after that I was in a roadside bar where I worked as a waitress and along with that i was behind the bar, making cocktails and all the drinks, so I got pretty good at that stuff..." Lira smiled seductively towards Revi and continued with her story: "... Anyway. Time passed but I still didn't know what to do until one day, when i heard two of the customers in the bar talking about a place, where Automails were made. I had heard of Automail before but I had never seen one, so as i had nothing better to do, i decided to go there. One night I packed my stuff, got my salary and sneaked out of the inn. Again on the dusty road I spent another two weeks travelling and asking people about that mystical valley. One day, when I was nearly going to give it up, a strange man told me about Rush Valley - the paradise of Automail. That surely sounded like the place I seek for so after another day I arrived there." At the memory of all the Automail shops, Lira's eyes sparkled happily. “Just shortly after i happen to meet a girl named Bunny. She is quite a cheerful person and when she is not snatching people's wallets, she is a great person to talk to. Luckily I made her stop doing it, at least when i was around. She soon became a very good friend of mine and I learned her how to make some basic traps and she, in exchange, helped me improve my physical strength. At daytime, I helped in the workshop of her master, who happen to be a moody geezer, and at night time, Bunny and I ran through the city, on the roof tops and in the mountain nearby. It was quite a happy life back then and I’m kind of missing it, but once we become State Alchemists I promised her to visit Rush Valley again. After a year and a half had passed after we had parted, I said goodbye to Rush Valley and headed to Central. I stopped during my journey, to visit some historical places, so it took me a few months to get to where we are now. I'm quite glad that I managed to preserve my favorite maid-uniform-style along the years!"
The girl lied down on the bed, crossing her legs, not giving any chances for Revi to enjoy the sight of her underwear.
"Your turn, Revi! And don't you dare making it into a boring lecture!"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:33 pm

The whole time Revi was taking in the information her sisters had given her about what they did. 'Poor midget, she sure had it tough, I just know it; she's too emotional for her own good and won't admit that she's hurt. Foolish little sister... At least Lira had a lot of experience and made new acquaintaces... That's good... I guess. I'm really glad she's happy,' the blackhead found herself nodding approvingly to her thoughts and suddenly realized that Lira had urged her to tell them her story. The eldest Phoenix sister straightened herself up and looked at the other two.
"Don't worry, Lira, it will be everything but boring!" she exclaimed and leaned a bit forward excitement evident on her face, flashy sparkles all over the place. "Ready?" she made a dramatic pause. Her grin grew wider and wider and wider... until it turned back into her now usual emotionless expression and all the sparkles fell on the floor.
"Where I went and what I did is none of your concern," Revi said with a completely hard and even tone.
'They needn't know... It's only for me to remember... Right, Tara...?'
The Phoenix leaned back on the wall, crossed her arms and closed her eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:39 pm

"Hei! No fair! Tell us!" Screamed Lira at Revi as she threw her pillow, aiming for her twin's face.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:44 pm

The raven-haired twin caught the pillow in mid air. She knew her sister would've thrown it harder if she wanted to hit her.
"Thank you, but I already have one," Revi replied, patting her own pillow and returned Lira's to its respective owner. "And, dear little Lira, don't get upset or angry with me. I never said I had something to share with you, now did I?"
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:11 pm

The redhead listened attentively to the second story and was just as interested to hear Revi's, and when the girl refused to tell them she felt disappointed. Then, as the other two were exchanging a pillow she quietly slipped off the windowsill and neared the oldest sibling's bed. when the other wasn't expecting it...
"If I throw you out of the bed, you tell us!" she yelled, jumping on top of the other girl and trying to wrestle her to the floor.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:50 pm

"If you throw me off the bed? Foolish sister," Revi moved out of her little sister's way and let her crash next to her.
"Here's what: I tell you briefly what happened and no more questions," the raven-haired twin said with her usual look. Without waiting for a reply, she continued speaking in a somewhat rushed tone, wanting to get everything over with.
"I went South, met some Ishbalians, after a year or so they started dying one by one and by the time I reached Central, they were all gone, including my best friend. She died in an accident, here... in Central," the young woman finished and inwardly let out a sigh. It was all over with, she didn't have to talk about it anymore. Yes, she had decided to lock that suffocating and painful last year in the back of her mind. But she had to remember those Ishbalians, for they were the reason she was so determined to become a State Alchemist.
"Here. Happy now?" Revi asked her brows crossed in an angry manner and she reached a shaking hand towards her pocket to take out her cigarettes, but stopped herself, balled her fist and brought it softly down upon the mattress.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:00 pm

Crashing into the bed wasn't as hard as it sounded and the redhead quickly bounced on the mattress and sat on it, nodding agreement to her sister's proposal. When the story hit her, though, the smile disappeared from her face and she had to keep herself from doing something too sugar-sweet like hugging her sister, dreading what the consequences could be.
"Sorry for prying," she muttered in the end and just lied back down next to Revi. Ishbal - another thing she had learned from Antony. His parents had gone there as well and- 'Nonononono! I can't think about him in a situation like this! Stupid silence, I can't stand it!' Shaking the thoughts of the boy out of her head she looked back at her oldest sister, saying the first thing that came to her mind.
"You really shouldn't smoke. Those cigarettes are pure cancer rolled in a stick!"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:17 pm

"Lookie here, midget. You let me ruin my life with the things I enjoy like smoking and drinking and I let you so your gambling. It's the same, only that in my case it's suicide and in yours - it will be murder 'cuz you pissed somebody off or cheated. Just... " Revi gritted her teeth. "Just let me be, d*mn it!" she couldn't control her anger, provoked by the bitter memories and events.
The blackhead quickly put a hand in front of her mouth, but her pride wouldn't let her apologize to the youngest twin. She knew she should've but didn't. It wasn't like her. That's why she just stood up and went by the window and looked through it for a brief moment through which she was able to calm down.
"I..." the Phoenix said after that calmly, returning to her usual state of mind and expression. "I'm glad that you both are okay; alive and kicking. After all, that's what's important, isn't it?" she tried to force a smile, but couldn't and decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:29 pm

The redhead blinked once. Twice. Many things had happened when she talked only so that the silence will go away - she had received weird, funny, even dirty looks, people had choked on their drinks, other had burst into laughter or stared at her in pure horror... But never something like this. Maybe she had gone too far, but... Well, she was Revi's sister, if she didn't look after her, who would!? Their childish arguments were one thing, but this... This was for real. She really meant that, or so it sounded and it hurt the younger twin., but she just turned the wall and used all of her willpower to keep her face straight. Hearing the blackhead's next words made things better and she smiled again.
"Don't worry we can't get killed that easily!" She laughed a little to show she wasn't serious, not wanting to push her luck any further.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:38 pm

"Yeah," the raven-haired girl kept her face passive, allowing only a smirk to appear. She walked towards the two, stood between them, since Lira was on her bed and Kylie was on Revi's, and put a hand on both of their heads, ruffling their hairs a bit.
"I didn't mean to shout at you, midget. Don't take it personally; this time," Revi sat beside Lira and looked at her feet, trying to banish any sign of emotions from her blue eyes.
"So... what are we going to do now? Go to class?" the blackhead straightened herself, not wanting to show her sisters that her spirit was down. After all she was the oldest, if only by minutes, and she had to take care of them.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:47 pm

She let the older twin to ruffle her hair, but then a spark appeared in her eye as she once again called her midget.
"Hey, I'm as much of a midget as you are an old lady, so be careful what you call me, grandma," She grinned widely at her twin and then took a second to consider her idea. "Yeah, that wouldn't be too bad now, would it?" What do you think, Lira?"
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:01 am

Lira tried to bite off Revi's hand with a kitten roar. The girl smiled widely to the two other idiots in the room and jumped off the bed:
"First - I don't think! I stopped doing it long ago because it was bad for the environment. And second - let us go to our bright future!" shouted the Phoenix twin, while putting sun glasses and heading to the door with wide grin.

Last edited by Frenchcookies on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:40 am

Without saying a single word, Revi picked herself up from Lira's bed and straightened herself. She grabbed Kylie's collar and started dragging her after their middle sister, of course not too roughly.
"A little and black thing's been knocking on your door for quite some time now, midget, do you know what it is?" without waiting for the redhead's reply, she continued:
"It's your bright future if you continue calling me an old hag. Maybe I'll drop the midget," the raven-haired girl sneered. "Look how benevolent your big sister is."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:47 am

Kylie outright laughed ot the reaction she got from the older twin and did her best to pull away from her grasp and straighten herself.

“I’ll drop it if you do, don’t worry. And about my future… when did you become a fortune teller, Revi? Can you tell me more? Like when I am going to defeat you? Or when you’ll get yourself so drunk that you’ll wake up in a ditch? I’m really curious.”

By the time those words were said all three twins were out of the door and the redhead locked it quickly, before starting to march up the halls towards the classroom.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:08 am

Revi walked in and almost fell on the bed in front of her, but headed to her own. She sat down, took off her shoes and lay back, not bothering to get undressed. Her blue eyes were fixed upon the door, half-open, patiently waiting the sight of Kylie to fill them. The blackhead put a hand to her hand and moaned in aggriviation, hoping not to get a headache.
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:18 am

Lira finally saw the holly door and kicked it open as hard as she could. She saw Revi lying on her bed and without saying anything, the younger twin made her way through the room and fell on her bed. As soon as she touched the soft blankets, her eyes closed and she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:46 am

Seeing the door wide opened, the redhead wondered weather to really get in or not. Spacing out was not something she was supposed to do while simply walking down the halls. But it wasn't her fault! She simply couldn't tear her eyes away from that clear sky that was right outside of the window. She loved that perfect blue almost as much as she loved snow. And she had missed it a lot during her time up North. So, it wasn't her fault. Entirely. Ok, fine, it was! 'But the sky!'
Deciding to enter the room and face the wrath of her older twin, she chased away the childish pout from her face, and closed the door behind her, skipping to her bed happily. Pulling her hair down from the high ponytail, she shook her head a little until cascades of bright red flooded her shoulders, before spreading her arms and falling back in bed in a most ungraceful manner. She hadn't realized just how tired she had been until now. And she realized just how little sleep she had had lately. Bad idea. But it had probably been better than being late and making the two Phoenixs wait for her. That would have been even worse.
"It's been a crazy day, hasn't it?" Not liking the silence, she took it upon herself to speak, closing her blue eyes in the process. "It went pretty well, though! If I don't count that crazy professor, that is... She's gonna give me nightmares! And I hope she won't end up in an explosion that would put all of us off the face of the Earth! Guah!"
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:26 pm

The eldest twin registered that she wasn't the only one in the room. She had realized that a long time ago, but that voice... It just had to pull her awake from her slumber. Revi groggily sat up, her lids still closed and turned her head towards the disturbance.
"Explosion?" a single blue orb tried to focus Kylie. "Man, I thought when I heard it, I wouldn't be woken up by you again. Ever," her other blue eye opened.
The blackhead's hand slowly rose to her hair and the girl combed it with her fingers. Where was she again? Oh, in the room she shared with her two twins. Wait, she had two twins? Were they hers? Oh, no. They were her sisters. Now it all fit in; lately new information was hard to deal with, especially after her migrane kicked in.
Licking her lips, for the first time in a while not feeling booze on them, she asked in a rasp tone:
"I guess you had fun, shrimp? I'm listening, tell me. I won't make fun of ya, I promiss. And I won't lie. Really. Did I mention I have pure intentions?" the last three statements came out in a moking way.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:41 pm

"Pure intentions, my a*s," Kylie muttered quietly, but still loud enough so that her twin would hear it. As she pushed herself up by her elbows, she blinked a couple of times to get the tiredness off her eyes, refusing to show any kind of obvious weakness to the other awake person in the room. "Really, it was terrible! How was she expecting me to draw those d*mned circles while she was playing with those... things behind my back! The vessel was SMOKING!!! AND shaking! The entire DESK was!" She had sat up by then, waving both arms in an exaggerated manner. "And she expected ME to get her out of there! She was crazy, I tell you! REAL crazy! Did you know how she got us out? She ran to the door! That was even more suicidal than leaving the vessels so close to one another when all could have exploded in the same time!" Wide-eyed, the woman had forgotten all about the wariness, remembering the terror from the previous hours. "It was madness! Pure madness!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room Number 101 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 101   Room Number 101 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room Number 101
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next