Gate of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gate of Truth

A Fullmetal Alchemist role play game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Reception Desk

Go down 
+2
Frenchcookies
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:27 pm

This was a desk near the entrance of the Academy where a plump old woman sat, offering a piece of paper where the students were supposed to write their CVs on.

The information in the CV was supposed to be the following:

Name: ...

Hometown and family status: ...

Background history: ...

Purpose for joining the Alchemists: ...
Back to top Go down
https://gateoftruth.rpg-board.net
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Name: Lira Phoenix
Level: 1
Experience:
The Reception Desk Left_bar_bleue0/10The Reception Desk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:27 am

Lira carefully knocked on the Academy door and entered. She looked around, everything sinking in her memory. The girl finally saw the sign "Reception Desk" as she came closer. The Alchemist wanna be got one CV paper and started filling it:

Hometown and family status: Clifford; Has two twin-sisters; Parents - alive o.O ("What am I supposed to write here anyway!?" - murmured the girl beneath her nose and continued writing.)

Background history: At 16 I left my hometown and I spent the next two years in Rush Valley. Now I am here to become an Alchemist.

Purpose for joining the Alchemists: To become the strongest woman in Military

When she was ready, Lira handed the piece of paper back to the woman behind the desk and smiled kindly.

Last edited by Frenchcookies on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narrator 1
Admin
Narrator 1

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:37 am

"Very well, Miss Phoenix," said the old woman after looking trough the CV and putting it away in a drawer. Then she handed a key to the girl and said: "This is for your room in the Alchemy Dorms. Its room 101. For now you will be alone, but the next two students entering the Academy will be put togwther with you."

Last edited by Narrator 1 on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frenchcookies

Frenchcookies

Character sheet
Experience:

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 am

"Thank you! Have a nice day!" - Lira smiled and headed towards the Dorms to leave her luggage, while w2andering what her roommates would be like.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Name: Revi Phoenix
Experience:

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:17 am

A tall raven-haired girl approached the reception desk and glared darkly with her blue eyes at the plump woman. She snatched a CV paper without a single word and started writing down brief information about herself.

Hometown and family status: Town of Clifford; has two twin sisters; parents: married.

Background history: Lived in Clifford until 16, left for the South, came to Central in order to become an Alchemsit.

Purpose for joining the Alchemists: Raise up to the top ranks of the Military and becoming a State Alchemist.

After she was finished, the dark-clad young woman gave the paper to the worker behind the desk and waited, looking blankly at her.
Back to top Go down
Narrator 1
Admin
Narrator 1

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:22 am

The old woman eyed her with a look saying 'youngsters these days', before putting away the CV and handing her a key.
"Here you go, Miss Phoenix," she said and scratched the back of her head wondering where the name sounded familiar from. "You're in room 101. There's already a young girl there and I hope you'll get along well."
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:25 am

'Cool, I hope she won't ask any unnecessary questions,' Revi looked at the key and nodded her thanks to the woman. She threw the piece of metal in the air and snatched it with a swift motion in her palm and looked at the number 101. The blackhead waved 'goodbye' and headed for the exit, her sack positioned on one showder.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Name: Kylie Phoenix
Experience:
The Reception Desk Left_bar_bleue2/10The Reception Desk Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:47 am

A little after it was closed again, the door burst open and a red and blue blur flashed trough it. In just a second it was made obvious that a young woman with bright red hair and blue clothes and backpack had dashed into the room. She snatched the piece of paper and still panting from all of the running wrote down the needed information:

Hometown and family status: Clifford; My parents are happily married (at least were two years ago) and I have two twins

Background history: I spent my childhood in Clifford and left it at 16. I spend the last two years to the North.

Purpose for joining the Alchemists: To rise my Alchemy abilities.

Once that was done she handed it to the old woman and waited, trying to catch her breath.

Last edited by Akai-chan on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Narrator 1
Admin
Narrator 1

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:49 am

It took the woman a second to get over the shock of the sudden appearance of the girl and then she looked trough the CV. 'Now this is strange. Those two must be the other twins...'
"Here is th key to your room, Miss Phoenix. The number is 101."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:
The Reception Desk Left_bar_bleue2/10The Reception Desk Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:50 am

When the key got handed yo her the girl didn't wait a second and snatched it, putting it in one of her pockets and after a quick 'thank you', she ran out of the door again.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Character sheet
Name: Zachary Iofiel
Experience:

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:32 pm

A small boy stumbled through the front doors, bumping into nearly everyone near him while quietly muttering an apology as he looked down at his feet, blue bangs hanging in his face to hide his embarrassment. Once he reached the front desk, he grabbed for the paper and scribbled in almost illegible hand writing.

Name: Zachary Iofiel

Hometown and family status: Runyun. I'm pretty sure my family's still alive and well.

Background history: I was born in Runyun. I helped my parents with their restraunt, but after realizing how bad I was at being a waiter, I quit and went to school. A few years later I decided to study alchemy. And here I am.

Purpose for joining the Alchemists: I want to make my parents proud.

He sighed and handed it to the woman, smiling nervously at her. "Is that all I gotta do?"
Back to top Go down
Narrator 1
Admin
Narrator 1

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:52 am

The woman looked trough it quickly and then smiled sweetly at the boy:
"Sure, sweety. Here," she handed him a key with the number 102. "This is the key to your room. For now you're alone in there, but as soon as a new student comes he or she'll be sent with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reception Desk Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception Desk   The Reception Desk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reception Desk
Page 1 of 1