Gate of Truth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gate of Truth

A Fullmetal Alchemist role play game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Central Park XD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:15 am

Always green and clean, the park was always a nice place for recreation and enjoying mother nature. The numerous alleys were lined from both sides with benches and leaded only the Fuhrer knows where.
Back to top Go down
https://gateoftruth.rpg-board.net
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Name: Revi Phoenix
Level: 1
Experience:
Central Park XD Left_bar_bleue0/10Central Park XD Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:59 am

A dark figure was walking down a lain in the park, looking with distaste at the few people there. She wondered how stupid one could get as a mother with her child passed her, the little boy complaining about a cloud. A cloud! What was so special about a cloud: they were high, no one could change their shape on a whim, except maybe for alchemists.
Finding a bench where she could sit, the blackhead was happy that there were no people around. It had been a long day and the Phoenix needed to relieve some of the strain on her mind. She yawned and took out her box with cigarettes, after which sshe lit one of the paper cilinders and let out a puff of smoke. Her blue eyes were staring blankly in front of her, memories flooding her mind. She just sat there, doing nothing, exactly what she liked about lazy moments like these.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Name: Kylie Phoenix
Experience:
Central Park XD Left_bar_bleue2/10Central Park XD Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:26 am

Unfortunately for her those ‘lazy moments’ came to an end when a certain redhead started walking towards her. Kylie had just gotten out of her freaky assignment and glad about her improvement had decided to take a little break. She didn’t really expect to meet one of her twins here, but wouldn’t complain about it… on the inside. A small smile spread on her lips as she neared with the certain desire to bug the Hell out of Revi. As she sat on the bench next to her, acting for a few seconds like the other one wasn’t there; she finally went to brush the small amount of blood from the gash on her cheek, before turning towards the other with a grin on her face.
“So, you’ve been lazing around while others are working like crazy to gain some skills? Figures.”
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:47 am

'I wonder... Nah, I won't,' Revi suppressed the urge to glare at her little sister and shout at her how tired she really was. Without taking the cigarette out of her mouth, she turned towards the little runt and continued to look blankly at her.
"I'm just taking a break after two troublesome classes, that's all," the raven-haired girl noticed the scratch on Kylie's cheek and raised a brow. "And what have you been doing, sis? Do the new skills you acquired include "101 Ways to Make a Scar on Our Face"?"
The older twin had her index finger trace the scratch on the redhead's cheek, trying not to aply pressure. She withdrew her hand only to slap lightly Kylie on the back of her head and leaned backwards, released a cloud from her mouth and awaited for the answer of the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 am

The young woman muttered something incoherent when she was slapped and a childish pout appeared on her face as she looked towards her twin. Then she reached a hand to her chin and drummed on it with her index finger.
“Nah, I don’t really know 101 ways to do that… but that crazy professor probably does…” she grimaced at the thought of the shaking vessels with who-knows-what in them. “I’m warning you, pick your assignments carefully and make sure not to get too close to Professor Steven’s office… It’s a bomb field in there!”
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:11 am

" Does that mean that you were about get blown up? What a pleasant thought," Revi said with a mocking smile. "Thanks for the advice, though. I'll keep that in mind."
The blackhead was once again wearing her neutral look, going through things she could say at the moment. Not that she was the type to start a conversation, but she wanted to listen to her little annoyng sister's voice for a bit. She knew she would regret it later, but the fact that they were inseperatable in the past had made her want to hear one of those ramblings Kylie would master.
"Hey, sis, what will you do after you find your Antony?" the Phoenix smirked.
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:41 am

Kylie sweatdropped at the thought of being blown up – which was exactly what she could have been… or maybe stabbed to death by flying pieces of glass… NOT a pleasant thought…

“After I find Antony?” There it was again, that spark that would appear in her eyes, every time she heard or said his name, a big smile spreading throughout her face. “Firs I’ll introduce you, that’s for sure! Even if I have to drag both of you up North, I’ll introduce you! I’ve told him so much about you, after all! He wanted to meet you two! Then, then we’d probably spend some time catching up with what had happened… I’d have to show him my new tricks in poker, he’d love that! Then, then, maybe we’d be able to travel a little like his parents! You know, go around, and see places… He’s been told so much about Amestris and other places yet he’s never gone anywhere! I’m sure he’d love the idea! Maybe after that we’d settle somewhere… I’m not sure where, though. Either back in his old village… Or in Clifford. Or maybe somewhere else, we’ll se. And, and, I’ll… I’ll surely… tell him…” ‘…that I love him…’ The look in her eyes softened as she turned her gaze towards the ground in front of her. “…What I should have told him a long time ago.” ‘Why was I such an idiot to never say it!? If I knew we would be separated like this I would have told him the first time I had the chance… And I had so many chances… I’m such a fool!’ Forcing a fake-looking smile, she turned towards her older sister again and with what was supposed to be an excited voice asked: “And what about you? What will you do after you graduate?”
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:54 am

'Man, she does sound happy. Hope she really finds the guy, I won't stand her sulking over him,' the blackhead was looking at her sister all the while she was telling her about her Antony. She wasn't astonished at the thought that she would be dragged North, but she guessed there was no helping it.
"Well, I never thought I would say that, but good luck with digging up your big love from under a pile of snow," Revi yawned and took the half-gone cigarette out of her mouth. After hearing Kylie's question, she frowned a bit and extended her arm towards the sky, her palm opened.
"I'll rise to the very top of the Military," was her simple answer. "I will make sure that nothing like the Ishbal incident happens ever again. I don't care what it takes to go to the very peak, but I'll reach it. I want to prove Tara and the others that I was a worthy comrade," Phoenix closed her palm and turned towards her little sister, wearing something slightly resembling a smile.
"Wanna go to the room?" the raven-haired girl suggested. "I could use a bit of rest; cracking walls proves to be straining for the mind..."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 am

Kylie couldn’t help but slightly blush at the ‘big love’ comment. Was she that obvious!? … Yes, she was… It was just that even thinking of Antony made her heartbeat faster and everything else seamed to loose its meaning. Everything but the thoughts of him… Hearing Revi’s goal, though, made those thoughts go to a little more secluded part of her mind only to return later. She nodded at her sister’s proposal to go back to their room and as the two of them were getting up she turned towards the blackhead and said with a strange determination in her eyes:
“If you ever need any help up the ranks, know that I’ll do all I can!”
Letting a smile – this time a real one – brace her lips, the redhead extended her hand. Sure, she and Revi might argue a lot and bug each other just for fun, but she cared deeply for her sister and knew, or at least hoped, that the older one felt the same way. She knew that, no matter what she had to do, she’d be there to watch her twins back as the others eyes were concentrated towards the top.
Back to top Go down
NamelesS

NamelesS

Character sheet
Experience:

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:33 am

Revi's blue eyes first met her sister's ones and then bore into the other's extended hand but only for a second. She looked back up and snarled, though it wasn't a hostile or very rude gesture.
"I don't do cliches, Kylie," she said her sister's name for the first time in those long two years. It sounded strange in her ears, since she hadn't used it out loud for quite some time.
The blackhead pushed gently away her twin's extended arm, saying with a smirk:
"Keep your hands to yourself. You will need them later," she paused, staring intensly at her redheaded reflection. "Even so, you know I'll help you as well, if you need it, right? Thanks anyway, I appreciate the gesture."
Back to top Go down
Akai-chan

Akai-chan

Character sheet
Experience:

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:31 am

The redhead outright laughed at her sister. It was actually nice to have it confirmed she hadn't changed all that much again.
"If you had shaken my hand I would have called the ambulance, you know that, right?" She let out another chuckle, before putting her hands in her pockets and started walking out of the park again. "And I guess I will need my hands... to strangle you one day. Yep, can't let myself loose them before that," she said all of that with a smile, before turning around and winking at Revi: "I'll be sure to call you when I start digging up all of the snow to the North, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Central Park XD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Central Park XD   Central Park XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central Park XD
Page 1 of 1